Ways to Give

For questions about making a gift please contact Blake Schneider at (662) 325-3192 or bschneider@saffairs.msstate.edu.

You can also contact Wes Gordon, the Director of Development at the MSU foundation at (662) 325-9129 or wgordon@foundation.msstate.edu.

If you would like to make a gift online please follow this link. When prompted select other and specify whether you would like the gift to go to CRC Scholarship Funds or CRC Unrestricted Funds.  

Scholarship Funds

These funds will be used to academically support our students in the Collegiate Recovery Community. Scholarship donations can be made on an annual basis or as part of an endowment.

Unrestricted Funds

These funds will be used to support the students at the Collegiate Recovery Community in all of their endeavors. Through the use of these funds the CRC will provide group meals, aid with travel expenses to conferences, and provide programming to enhance the students' recovery. Unrestricted funds allow the CRC to create an environment for students' success in recovery.